Usher sued for $10M by a second woman who claims singer exposed her to herpes

700056193ml00043-2017-nba-fThe price of unprotected sex is going up for R&B hitmaker Usher.

The “U Got It Bad” singer, after a $1.1 million settlement with a woman who claimed he infected her with herpes, now faces a $10 million lawsuit from a second woman making a similar allegation.

The woman first hooked up with the married Usher in her Atlanta home back on April 16, with the singer donning a condom before they had intercourse, according to TMZ.

The woman also acknowledged performing oral sex on Usher Raymond IV during their steamy session.

Usher’s ex-wife Tameka Foster says she’s ‘good’ amid herpes rumor

The couple reconnected 12 days later in New Orleans, where they had sex in a hotel room, according to her account.

The suit alleges the eight-time Grammy-winning singer never donned protection — and never warned her that he was carrying the herpes virus, TMZ reported.

While the woman never alleges in the lawsuit that she’s infected, the Jane Doe insists she would never have slept with Usher if she knew about his herpes.

Her lawsuit charges that she was entirely clueless about Usher’s sexually-transmitted disease until she recently read about his settlement with the other woman.

Usher paid $1M to woman he allegedly infected with herpes

She’s seeking damages for negligence, battery and emotional distress, TMZ reported.

Attorney Lisa Bloom, who recently won a revenge porn case fo Blac Chyna against ex Rob Kardashian, claimed on Twitter that women are reaching out to her about Usher.

“How much unprotected sex did Usher have after his herpes diagnosis? Women are reaching out to me,” she wrote. “How dare he endanger women’s health?”

RadarOnline broke the news Wednesday of the December 2012 settlement where Usher paid off a celebrity stylist who accused him of infecting her.

Usher ‘impressed the hell out of’ Sugar Ray Leonard

That suit alleged that Usher was diagnosed in 2009 or 2010, around the time he split with his first wife Tameka Foster.

Photos: Celebrities at Coachella 2015

Celebrity stylist Foster swore off the drama when fans started commenting on the scandal online last week.

“Do not come on my page discussing rumors or adult people that have NOTHING to do with me” she wrote on Instagram. “I have been divorced 8 years… Some issues are not my business… Not my circus, not my clowns.”

Court documents claimed Usher’s original accuser was afflicted with fevers and vaginal sores.

He was accused of “consciously and purposefully” hiding the infection from his lover.

The “Confessions” singer is now married to Grace Miguel, a former executive chef on “The Cosby Show.”

The couple wed seven years ago — two years before the first herpes case settlement.

Usher has not commented on the allegations.

 

Advertisements

SoundCloud’s CEO is trying to stop rumours it’s shutting down

soundcloud-ceo-and-mike-butcherTroubled music streaming service SoundCloud has said rumours around its possible closure are “noise”, and that the company was “here to stay.”

Cofounder and CEO Alex Ljung wrote a post on Friday titled “SoundCloud is here to stay”, 10 days after announcingthe startup was cutting 40% of its staff.

The company also reportedly only has enough cash to last until the fourth quarter.

It’s generally bad news when a startup has to cut almost half its staff and says it is running out of money. But Ljung did his best to quell speculation that his company was about to shut down.

He wrote: “There’s an insane amount of noise about SoundCloud in the world right now. And it’s just that, noise.

The music you love on SoundCloud isn’t going away, the music you shared or uploaded isn’t going away, because SoundCloud is not going away. Not in 50 days, not in 80 days or anytime in the foreseeable future. Your music is safe.”

There’s a curious extra dimension to the drama involving Chance the Rapper.

The musician tweeted on Thursday: “I’m working on the SoundCloud thing.”

Late on Friday, he said he had spoken with Alex Ljung directly.

The musician then dropped an exclusive release on SoundCloud.

It isn’t clear if the musician might have given some extra financial support to the company, but he’s credited the platform for helping upcoming artists gain stardom in the past.

Here’s Alex Ljung’s full post:

Hey everyone,

There’s an insane amount of noise about SoundCloud in the world right now. And it’s just that, noise. The music you love on SoundCloud isn’t going away, the music you shared or uploaded isn’t going away, because SoundCloud is not going away. Not in 50 days, not in 80 days or anytime in the foreseeable future. Your music is safe.

Along with each of you, we’ve built this incredible creative community of artists, podcasters, DJs, producers and more who are the driving force in pushing culture forward in the world. That’s not going to change. Last week we had to make some tough decisions to let go of some of our staff, but we did this to ensure SoundCloud remains a strong, independent company.

Thank you for the outpouring of love and support. Some of you have asked how you can help – spread the word that we’re not going anywhere and keep doing what you’re doing – creating, listening, uploading, sharing, liking, and discovering what’s new, now and next in music. SoundCloud is here to stay.

Peace,
Alex

 

So next time someone brings this up now you know thanks for reading share with a friend